Monday, August 6, 2012

Classified Advertising

Classified Advertising

Specializing in advertising on Craigslist and Backpage for real estate companies, mortgage companies, credit repair companies, car dealerships, car lots & more. We will make your phones absolutely blow up with quality leads. You will need to add more employees once we start your advertising campaign... That's a promise.


For more information visit...


Although we don't do the advertising for you on eBay as WE DO on Craigslist and Backpage, we can show you how to set up a successful campaign on your own.

Visit us at... http://www.dfwadgenius.com/

2 comments:

  1. The main thing i can do is get you more quality leads than you can handle right from Day 1 and right from Craigslist (Don't laugh, I have a way). IF YOU ARE READY TO GROW PLEASE JUST LET ME KNOW. I specialize in Car lots, Car Dealerships, Real Estate, Mortgage, Musicians, & More.

    Ray Alexander
    I can be reached at 214-9HUNDRED-3283

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lost alot of money getting ripped off and lost so much money on the internet trying to find legitimate PVA's, G-Mail Accounts, IP Rotators, etc. which you need to successfully advertise. I'm proud to say that I finally have a list of legitimate sources on everything I need to get the JOB DONE, and DONE at the HIGHEST LEVEL.

    If you want your phones to absolutely blow up with quality leads... drop us an email at contactus@dfwadgenius.com
    We don't avoid the phone. We have just been under so much demand that it is impossible to get all the calls. E-Mails are much easier. When it is time to start your advertising I will need to either speak with you on the phone or if you're local in person so I can get your features & benefits, logos, etc.

    ReplyDelete